Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

corvy's stash of character secrets
The Birb

6 Posts
4 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment: Lawful Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛110
This is a post.

6 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name: Corvus.

Alignment: Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛20
Evelyn Frye
It's a holiday in cambodia...
I grew up in a little, itty-bitty town in the boonies called Harper—about 200 miles from the capital, and 100 miles from anywhere remotely resembling anything up-to-date. The place only had—still only has, as far as I know—about a couple hundred people, give or take. Everyone knew everyone: people said ‘hi’ to one another, invited the neighbors over for dinner after church—it was the kinda sappy junk you really only hear about in books; but it was where I spent the first fourteen years of my life.

I could go on for ages about the day-ins and day-outs of life there, but there really isn’t any point in explaining the everyday life of a backwater, Podunk town in Sanctuary. The main attractions in town were the grocery store, the mechanic’s shop-slash-junkyard, and the chapel smack-dab in the center of town. There were a couple of schools—an elementary school and a high school—but most kids, myself included during my last year there, skipped more often than they attended class.

In short, it was pretty damn boring.

Mom and Dad fought—a lot—but it wasn’t until my last year or two there that I really began to feel like their relationship was unraveling. For the most part, I kept to myself—at home, at school, or anywhere with people I knew. I had a hard time making friends, but there was one boy I met in second grade—we would have been friends for life if he hadn’t disappeared in the woods one night.

WIP