Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

Staff be testing code
Developer of Abstract Reality

6 Posts
2 Threads
Male

Heyo! My name is Maysen. I'm a developer on Abstract Reality and would be happy to assist you in any matter, don't hesitate to PM me with your questions!

OOC Name: Maysen

Alignment: Lawful Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛115
<-----
<----- Scroll over my picture to see what i'm working on with this post :D
<-----
[Image: giphy.gif]

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", clearly never tried slamming a revolving door.
If you need anything from the old site (such as Crowns), PM me or @ me on discord and I'll check our records and return your stuff.

6 Posts
2 Threads
Male

Heyo! My name is Maysen. I'm a developer on Abstract Reality and would be happy to assist you in any matter, don't hesitate to PM me with your questions!

Character Sheet

Plot Page

testing the points system

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", clearly never tried slamming a revolving door.
If you need anything from the old site (such as Crowns), PM me or @ me on discord and I'll check our records and return your stuff.

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Whether you want to plot, talk about some techy stuff, or just want to shoot the shit, I'm here to do any of it. Never feel shy, I don't bite at all!

OOC Name: Jay

Alignment: True Neutral

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛2,705
<div style="width: 300px; border: 1px solid white; padding: 5px;">sgdfsd</div>
Art By Kazetatsu~
[Image: vka87OJ.gif]

6 Posts
2 Threads
Male

Character Sheet

Plot Page

<div style="width: 300px; border: 1px solid white; padding: 5px;">sgdfsd</div>

6 Posts
2 Threads
Male

Character Sheet

Plot Page

View Spoiler

6 Posts
2 Threads
Male

Character Sheet

Plot Page

View Spoiler

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Whether you want to plot, talk about some techy stuff, or just want to shoot the shit, I'm here to do any of it. Never feel shy, I don't bite at all!

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Quote:Quotes.
Art By Kazetatsu~

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

View Spoiler

This is some text before the spoiler to showcase how it overlaps over the text above it. Got some positioning stuff going on there, ya know?

View Spoiler
Art By Kazetatsu~

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Code:
adagsgddfsgaasgab

Art By Kazetatsu~

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

<div class="jaytestthingworks">dsfasdfdsfdsfasdfasdfsdfadsfsdfasdfdsf</div>
Art By Kazetatsu~