Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

Open wheat-worthy
VOYAGER

197 Posts
18 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛4,700
The small marketplace in hell bustled and hustled.
And possibly nustled, whatever that was.

Scrawny imps with little gift for fighting stood behind or on stands--or even under them, although those ones tended to be a little less...responsive.
With an armful of iron bucket, the scythe shuffled into the square, a holographic pyramid twisting above his blade.

The limbed object hurried from stall to stall, not at all harassing the shopkeepers as he tried to offer them the bucket for something else in exchange.
One stranger even screamed at him after drops of water fell on his skin.

After many a try the scythe stood amidst the mingling crowd of lesser demons, his blade drooping forlornly while inky fingers clung loosely to the apparently worthless bucket of water.
The pyramid spun slowly, humming a low, forlorn tone.
[Image: voyager_disco_poster.jpg]
Sovereign of Necropolis

8 Posts
1 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name: Jay

Alignment: Evil

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛0
Magog
"What do we have here?" Was my response to the scythe.

I had come, quite conspicuously, to the marketplace. Drawing the gasps and awes of the demons wasn't really a concern of mine; let them gape. The Lord of Necropolis doesn't shy away from public appearance.

Upon entering the market, and finding no need to pay since a lot of them were willing to grovel to get on my good side, I noticed some creature scurrying around with a bucket of water. People were quite angry with it, it seemed. I didn't see the need to be.

Was there a measure of pity for this creature? Hah. No. Impossible. I was simply amusing myself.

Right?

"I have something you may want for that, little scythe," I cooed to it.
Corrupter
Neutral Evil | Timeless | Sexless
VOYAGER

197 Posts
18 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

A voice brought his attention around, the blade turning askew on its staff to "face" the words.
A perfectly normal human by the looks of things, although many an imp was staring wide-eyed at it, seeming not only unwilling to fight, but wanting to...do stuff for the human--give it things?

As he always did, the scythe had been scurrying to-and-fro from the realms of Necropolis to other places; he never much paid attention to the power struggles therein, so he didn't really recognize the newest king.
But he did get a sense of power emanating from the human, enough of it to cause him to take a few steps back and raise his guard.

Well, until that last sentence.

The scythe's blade straightened and then returned to its normal curvature with a springy "bwoing!", the objeect turning himself fully around.
The pyramid gave a curious, cheery-sounding chime, and he held out the metal bucket.

Despite the ink that occasionally dripped from his body, and the general nature of the dark plane itself, the water within was perfectly clear, untainted.
Professional Lurker

29 Posts
7 Threads
Male

OOC Name:

Alignment: True Neutral

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛755
 ¤  LUCHE

Luche practically clung to Mag-Mag's shadow as they manuevered through the market, hugging her tail and keeping her wings forcibly tucked as close to her body as possible. She wasn't going to hurt anything this time, most certainly not! Her eyes darted around as she took in the sights, carefully gauging her steps behind the ruler of Necropolis like a duckling in line.

Even her limited cognition could tell that her benefactor was getting all of the attention and awe in the crowd. That was fine, because falling beneath notice was better than attracting all kinds of ire from others. A twinge of jealousy came and went, as brief as her attention span would allow, but it was enough of a distraction for the ditzy demoness to miss her step and bump into the back of her protector.

It took a moment longer to realize the other had stopped on purpose, and it wasn't just her kluzy footing causing another disaster. Curious, Luche peaked around the side, quickly discerning two things: firstly, that the slicey-dicey thing from before was here; the second was that it was carrying things full of wet stuff in them. Down here. Where wet stuff almost never appeared.

Competing ideas and emotions clashed, but instinct and past trauma won out; with a squeak of fear the little devil hid behind Magog like a shy child at a family outing. Less comparative were the little shakes of fear coming from Luche, and the thickening stench of sulfur as her fear reactions kicked into gear.

VOYAGER

197 Posts
18 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

The scythe gave a start when a familiar face poked out from behind the stranger's cloth, hopping back a couple feet while an inky forked, arrowhead-tipped tail whipped out from the base of his staff.
His pyramid bounced up, spinning fast as it hummed louder and shone brighter for a scant few seconds in surprise.

After the initial shock, the scythe sidestepped to stand opposite where the infernal magma goathuman was peering, inching his way back to continue his offer of the metal bucket to the stranger, limbs tensed in expectancy of a pounce from the false human.