Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

Open chillin'
VOYAGER

195 Posts
19 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛4,690
One day Pekas awoke to find the world cold--ICY cold.

The golden-capped fruit bat wrinkled her already wrinkled nose, and opened a pair of spotted yellow eyes to find a landscape blanketed in white.
Hey...this wasn't the forest that she had fallen asleep in!
This place was empty--a grassland, only it was without grass.

And this wasn't the tree she had slept in, either!
The tree she had come to rest in had been bursting with greenery and tasty fruit.
This one was barren, dead!

The giant bat pulled back her ears as a cold breeze ran through her fur.
Her teeth began to chatter.
It was FREEZING.

Unfolding her wings, the bat ripped her toes from the frosty branch, and hurriedly began a search for somewhere warm and cozy.
[Image: voyager_disco_poster.jpg]
Eden

4 Posts
2 Threads
Female

OOC Name: Zen

Alignment: Lawful Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛10
Noburu Suzuki

I had a very long day at the archery range and the road back to my apartment is covered in snow. The worst part is that I'm still cold even with my thickest jacket on. "There's got to be a place where I can wait out the cold." I thought to myself. Just when I said that, a small building appears on the horizon."Finally!" I said to myself as I started to run towards the building, "A place where I can wait for the weather to warm up."
VOYAGER

195 Posts
19 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Among all the gloom it was hard not to get pulled in by the light.
A yellow ray as though from the sun shone through the snow flurries, and the bat spiraled down to meet up with the light's source.

Drawn in by the welcoming glow and a promise of where there's light, there is heat, the unassuming bat promptly smacked into a frosted window pane.
Her nose smashed inwards, ears and wings flew forward, and the bat herself flopped backwards into the cold snow with a soft poff.
Eden

4 Posts
2 Threads
Female

OOC Name: Zen

Alignment: Lawful Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛10
Noburu Suzuki

I finally stopped at the front of the house after running for who knows how long. I took a moment to catch my breath.
VOYAGER

195 Posts
19 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

The bat took a moment to blink and breathe, a small squeak squeezing out from between her lips.
That kinda hurt.
But the cold ground was swiftly getting to her.

She rolled over with an "oof" and an "oops", chittering noisily while she struggled to gain proper footing on the slippery snow.
After a few moments she managed to lift her wings and take off, throwing up oodles of the white stuff in her ascent.

Soft chirps spilled out from her lips, large ears this time perked to listen for the returning echoes.
The second she had left the ground there was something stumbling in her way, the chiropteran managing to pull away just in time before flying into the face of some stranger.

It was another of those tall primate things, she recognized.
Her nose twitched, but she didn't smell any delicious fruit on this one.
Perhaps if she kept badgering it, however, it would eventually give something up.
That's exactly how it had worked last time!

"Ick-ick-ick!" the enormous bat chattered, whirling around the other's head in a blur of fluttering leathery wings.