Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

Open The Silver Grove
Developer of Abstract Reality

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Whether you want to plot, talk about some techy stuff, or just want to shoot the shit, I'm here to do any of it. Never feel shy, I don't bite at all!

OOC Name: Jay

Alignment: True Neutral

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛2,705

Forest Crypt

There was a place near one of the Southern towns in Eokia known by the nearby locals as the Crypt of the Forest God; at least, that was the rough translation from their native languages. Sitting somewhere in the forest, it was said to house the treasures of some ancient Eokian forest spirit. Of course, this made it a prime target for adventurers looking to score some easy artifacts.

Naturally, when people came upon the area, they would find something blocking their way; that being a stone door. It was attached to an impossibly wide, equally thick bit of branches, trees, and other such things that obscured the other side. Carving through it was next to impossible, and the door was locked from the inside; the way to open it believed to be lost to time.

That was, until today.
Art By Kazetatsu~
[Image: vka87OJ.gif]

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Whether you want to plot, talk about some techy stuff, or just want to shoot the shit, I'm here to do any of it. Never feel shy, I don't bite at all!

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Lindhel
So, looks like the stories were mostly true.

When my soldiers and I made our way to this crypt, we found that locked door. And, despite my trying to push it open, it wouldn't budge.

I simply nodded, and asked some of the others. They were equally as stumped on how to get in. "Well, shit," I muttered. "Search around the area, find something that might help."
Dusk Daemon
Chaotic Neutral | 250 | Male
Art By Kazetatsu~
VOYAGER

199 Posts
18 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛4,710
Jojoba the tengu was in his avian form, an average Harris's hawk, gliding in to perch on a piece of carved stone beside the sealed entrance.

If he knew anything about mysterious sealed crypts....
"There is probably a puzzle that needs to be solved before it will open," he guessed, looking at the closed door.
After a minute of fruitless examination he unfolded his wings, taking off to search the area like the rest, trying to weave through the woven branches despite not being bulit for it.
Maybe he'd get lucky with his aerial view, spot a missing piece, if not simply some section of caved-in roof or something.
[Image: voyager_disco_poster.jpg]
Adolescent Hellhound

3 Posts
1 Threads
Female

Breed: Hellhound

Sub-Breeds: Cat, Canine, Dragon

Weight | Height: 3,021 pounds / 11 feet

Sexuality: Straight

Birth Season Autumn

Power Level: 6/7

Blessings: Humbug, Acidity, Arakave, Bad Breath, Billððíìãå, Billððíìãå, Bind, Blood Bond, Bond, Brush Fire, Bubble Chair, Candycane, Cheese Parts, Christmas Log, Christmas Tree, Cloud, Contort, Contort, Contortionist, Crackers-Go-Poop, Crackle, Dances with Demons, Death, Death, Death, Death, Dragon Heart, Earth, Egg, Egg Nog, Exchange, Eye Shield, Ëÿëš-fÅ‘Å—-Ÿŏů , Fake Peppermint Twist, Fallen Force, Falling Chair, Feeder, Festive Phantoms, Flower Power, Fly, Fog, Freedom, Gift Basket, Gills, Growth, Heal, Ice, Ice Beam, Vegetarian Turkey, Ice Javelin, Illinion, Illusion, Invisibility, Ioai, Jelly Bean, Jintona, Kid'mi, Lanaox, Laser Vision, Last Hope, Life, Life, Life, Lightning, Me, Mega Impact, Mer-creature, Mistletoe, Mitternacht, Moon Crest, Morning Wake, Night Eyes, Nightmare, Nonoviparium, Nonoviparium, Ommonine, Openedearly, Phoenix Fire, Pine Needle, Poison Barb, Rain, Restore, Rock, Sa¤çûijhd, Sa¤çûijhd, Sleep Easy, Snow Stars, Snowstorm, Soapity, Spirit Flames, Star, Stardust, Starry Furation, Stocking of D00M, Sunlight, Sweet Dreams, Sweets, Tadaroth, The Ammie's Eyez, Tigerlily, Tiny, Trickster, Turkey, Twilight, Ãœaæzzöú, Unocommonie, Vampire Heart, Wake at Dawn, Water, Who Likes Parmesean, Wound Healer, Yiola, ADOS, Jellybean of Indegestion, Cape of Shadows, Greenpaw: Vine Edition, Vapour, Fiery Spork of Doom, Chameleon, Tenderizer, The Birds, Immortal Youth, Crackers-Go-Pop, Greenpaw, Needs Steak Sauce, Rain of Sporks, Swap, Terra Cell, Mirror Field, Elf Hat, Ice Shards, Ancient, Superleim, Xmas Gift Wrap, Xmas Gift Ribbon, Antlers, Sleigh Ride, Aviary, Berserker, Last Hope, Lenhran, The Ammie's Eyez, Wolfy's Eyes aren't Purple, Ijanto, Circles, Tadaroth, Sun Sun! It's going to Rain!, Blood Bond, Unocommonine, Wolf's Bane, Shadow, Absolute, Dark Haze, Wind Channel, Indignation, Lava, Meteor, Cross Bones 'n' Skulls, Dust, Snow, Blinding Light, Thunderous Noise, Restoring Sight, Sounding, Plant Life, Nimbus, Moondust, Spitfire, Ice Gaze, Dragon Summoner, Breeze, Cyanoacrylate, X-mas Tree Hat, Icy Rain, Holiday Cookies, Christmas Star, Oommonine, Ice Bells, Stocking Stuffer, Jalur Kutukan, JjieΐΐwЖnw∞, Wreath, Blizzard, Snow Ball, Snow Shadow, Biotic, Xmas Bulbs, Inferno, Lock, Key, Regain, Greenpaw: Seed Edition, Iron, Heavy, Agile, Boil, Infest, Gift Giver, Death Stop, Tidal Wave, Feral, Life Dissovle, Frosty, Mighty Misaco Blessing, Smells Like Pickles, Sunblock, Super Glue, Santa's Late, Gingerbread Men From Hell, Fake Candy Canes from Hell, Christmas Bells, Deack the Halls, Ant-LERS, Jalur Kutukan Angkat, Snowman, Tinsel, Raining Deer, Red Velvet Ribbon, Rudolf's Nose, Icy Mist, 2005 Pine Needles, P.C.S.B., Vine Wings, Heavy Metal, Telepathy, Flame Wings, Christmas Explosives, Christmas Ornaments, Christmas Spirits, Christmas Ham, Snow Monster, Carol, Decorative Box, White Velvet Ribbon, Christmas Colour Flurry, Spark, Throwing Stones, Stone Wall, Empathy, Stalagmite, Sandstorm, Darkness, Deliverance, Silence, Spoken, Vampire Heart

Body Build: Heavy

Health: Healthy

Appearance:

Personality: She is a wicked, intelligent and Powerful young predator that will kill anyone that would make her tick. She is mysterious and isn't seen often by anyone and not many know her name. She hates other wolves that aren't trapped in her web of wickedness and lies. She is a sly being and a charmer to get someone trapped it that web as well as do as says. She is a fighter and can kill on sight of either for her amusement or was told to do so. She may not always be on top of things or things could get out of hand easily, and those are the kind of situations she would rather leave alone or put someone in her place. She can be rude and disrespectful to others for no reason. Although rose is wicked, rude and disrespectful, she does consider others to be on her so called level.

OOC Name:

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛15
Blackrose was in her Dire form, which lowered her huge size down to just a few inches above an average sized canine. She was sitting quietly on the ground, watching as her master's soldiers attempted to open the door. For some funny reasons, she had a feeling that forcefully opening it wasn't going to work. Really, if there's been myths about it and treasurers have come to try to gain artifacts from it already, then the same thing they've tried probably wasn't availing either. The black and purple fem stood at the command, then lowering her head to sniff out the ground and shrub. She wasn't sure what she was looking for though, a key? A password? A paint brush to write something on the door? Everything pretty much scented the same, plant life and a sprinkle of what was theorized to be man made structures. Or by something else she wasn't aware of. Blackrose circled a small perimeter before raising her head to stare at the stubborn door. "Why should we go though the door?" She asked Lindhil. The question came out as a bark to everyone else, but an audible voice to her master. Why could they not dig under the structure or destroy the roofing?

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Lindhel
Jojo was gonna have his hands full trying to figure out this puzzle.

Meanwhile, Blackrose brought up a good point. "You thinkin' we should go under?" I asked the Hellhound. Then I thought about it. "Dunno if it's possible, but you can try."

The others in the group, busy trying to figure something out for this door, were alert when I spoke. "Speck, get over here with Rose and start diggin'."

"Yessir!" He yelled, bounding over to stand next to the Hellhound.

I looked into the sky and called out to Jojoba. "Whaddya see up there?"
Dusk Daemon
Art By Kazetatsu~
VOYAGER

199 Posts
18 Threads
Undisclosed

OOC Name:

Alignment:

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛4,710
"Leaves," the hawk called back, talons curling around a branch.
He squinted around.
"Wood."

The branches ahead were interwoven, so much so that he couldn't just fly through.
He could head back and up where the canopy was a bit thinner, but what's the point of a bird's-eye view if you can't see the ground anyways?
He thought, briefly, of heading back to see if anyone had a hatchet or machete, but what a waste of time that would be: it would take him forever to cut through this.

So instead he began to circle around, searching for any breaks in the barrier, casting glances down to where he could see the edge of the ruins up against the forest floor.
[Image: voyager_disco_poster.jpg]

4 Posts
0 Threads

OOC Name:

Alignment: Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

karin sørensen
Curiosity killed the cat: that was the old saying, wasn't it? While, fortunate for the feline lovers in the audience, no cats were killed that afternoon--actually, nothing had been killed that afternoon, though one soldier's pride had certainly been wounded with a swift kick in the crotch. Being dragged between two two burly soldiers of an unidentifiable specie was someone who appeared to be a a vargrant on first glance--a rough fur cloak, tunic, breeches and boots that were covered in forest dirt and pollen. The entire time the poor woman was being dragged kicking and screaming, she was spitting out curses and proclamations of innocence in a northern Elvish dialect--most of them were too profane to be repeated in Common.

Anyone looking at her would have been confused as to whether she was supposed to be human or elf--her ears weren't pointed enough to be the latter, nor round enough to be the former. She was tall like elven kind, but had the broad shoulders and lean musculture that spoke more towards the figure of a human. Her hair was too dark and thick to be elven in nature, but her face was too fair and pleasant to the eyes to be fully human. In truth, she was both.

Eventually, they were standing at what should have been the entrance to a crypt.

"Sir," one of the men said, "We found this one scrounging around camp."

Another soldier came by carrying her bow and quiver. Though they were undamaged, the fact that anyone else had their grubby hands on them made her furious; by that point, however, she had become hoarse and had fallen silent--only the dagger-like glare of her amber eyes indicated that she was displeased.

"She was armed," he added, "What should we do with her?"

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Lindhel
Armed snoops, eh? "Oh? Well now," I nodded.

She was some kind of Eokian native, definitely. Elfin, I guessed. "What's your business here? Or did you just think that messing with the Felsteppe Army by yourself was genius tactic?"
Dusk Daemon
Art By Kazetatsu~

4 Posts
0 Threads

OOC Name:

Alignment: Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Karin Sørensen
The woman caught sight of the commander--a man, demonic in appearance. Furious she was, but not stupid: she was outnumbered, disarmed, and unable to put up much of a fight being caught in the grip of the guards. There wasn't a chance of her getting out of this by force--as much as she desired to continue hurling insults in Elvish, that wouldn't help either. Loath to admit it, the best option was to be honest, even if she hadn't much of a voice left.

"I was tracking game when I stumbled on your camp," she spat hoarsely, "Your men captured me right as I was leaving."

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Lindhel
"Chasing game. Near a crypt. With no wildlife for kilometers," I just nodded with a slight smirk. "Oh yes, most definitely."

I motioned for Jojoba to join me and spoke to him. "Hear that? She was 'chasing game'. What a go-getter."
Dusk Daemon
Art By Kazetatsu~