Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

Journal Kazetatsu's rp notebook

207 Posts
31 Threads
Female

OOC Name: Loner

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛5,665
INTRODUCTION

cont from kazetatsu's rp journal

This thread holds a mix of one shots, random brain storming, character lore, and other random information in no particular order.

207 Posts
31 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Caring for Shiren

1. Make sure basic needs are met, food, water, shelter, warmth.

2. Let her get used to you on her terms.

3. Don't touch her

4.  Reward desired behaviors as soon as you catch her in the act. Preferably with fruit

5. Bad behavior is often an  attempt to communicate where good behavior hasn't worked for her. observe carefully.

• If an bad behavior must be stopped right away choose a punishment that gives it minimal attention

• Ideally redirect her attention to something else.

• If you identify the behavior as goal-driven, provide an alternative option that can get the same or better results.

6. Never hit her. she already believes that attacking can get her what she wants. violence reinforces her violence

7. Speak clearly and slowly. Provide no more than one or two short sentences at a time

• Yes/no questions or a choice between two physical options  that she can point to is good.

• Open ended questions are hard for her to answer and may upset her.

• commands should be broken down into the smallest possible steps. *pick up the bread. open the bag, take out two slices, etc. not make a sandwich.

8. don't paint her surroundings yellow.

207 Posts
31 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

NAME STORAGE

Hirael - (angelic?)
Sandy - (any)
Tsih - (any)
chi/chio-(any something cute)
Misaki -(weeb)
Ramati - used
Yadria - any
Baruk - male eokian
Shatter - reptilian minion
Zahira - wise spirit
Rinu - (any)

207 Posts
31 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

SEM'S MONOLOGUE

I haven’t had much of an appetite for a while. I don’t enjoy it, so it’s just not worth it to hope for much.

I know that doesn’t sound too off, but this is seriously unusual for me….if you consider what I am….

I bet you have no clue. Neither do I. I shouldn’t even exist right now. I’m the closest to dead that I can be.

I… haven’t seen the light of day for weeks. When i’m not curled up in my hovel, elsewhere in mind. I’m still in my hovel, trying to find ways to write myself a reason for being. When I’m doing neither I’m at the cosmic bar, stocking up on plasma so I can black out back at the hovel

Those are the best times. I’m nothing and nothing matters, but eventually the stupor ends, and I’m back in gloom. Time runs together with nothing to mark the hours.  

A package came to my door. It was some food, from him. Now I feel all guilty. It’s like termite infested wood.

I went back to the first place and tried to make it up to him. What is wrong with me. It’s not right for me to regret what I do. Maybe I did it to torture myself.

Failed attempts to recreate my seals lie scattered in my hovel. I’m sick of this mess…. So I tear it all apart.

Another day, another package. There is a recording and a bunch of different sized round paperweights. How are these supposed to be any use? They join the remains of my foiled attempts.

I’m debating skedaddling. I belong elsewhere, and there’s plenty of void to spare. Why don’t I just exist in the nothing. I can’t harm much out there, and nothing can harm me.

I met someone in the void. He told me to go back and get some fresh air. That’s alright…. I don’t know why I’m being so cooperative.

Someone told me about someone who might have some answers. I don’t know if I’ll check it out or not. No way I know where to start looking.

The next day I’m too miserable. The cycle continues. It’d be nice to just give up.

But I still follow his advice, get out of my hovel when I can muster the will to drag myself together for a few measly moments.

But I’m still stuck.

I should have been left to die way back when.

Now my existence shouldn’t even be possible.

Why did that guy even salvage me?

Why am I lingering here?

207 Posts
31 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Dream

The rain started suddenly, and poured down hard the droplets amber and burning. Running for shelter accomplished nothing, for the rain of fire transformed into a burning building. This blaze didn't hurt, but everyone was saying 'get out get out'

No. this was home, the only safe place she knew.

A force pulled her out of the ashes and stuck her in a pot that seemed about just her size. but ack! the pot lacked a bottom, and she fell down into the darkness.

she landed on a large star drawn into the earth. There was light in the gaps of the thick black lines of the pentagram, and at every corner a different face. Cat, dragon, dog, lioncub, snake. Though they started out as just the faces, empty and incomplete as masks, bodies slowly grew from them, complete with claws, talons, teeth wings, and worse. Their expressions were hard for dreamer to read, but none of them were happy. They were more like reproach, anger sadness, disappointment.... She couldn't name them all, but she didn't like those looks one bit. The creatures looked familiar. She should know them, but she didn't. She didn't like that either.

There was nowhere to run as they started performing some fusion of rituals around her. The snake danced, she cat chanted. the dog sang, the dragon expanded the pentagram into more complex figurations. The lion just watched.

and she was at the center of it all.

A shadow cut through the ritual. A small cat, her size, stood there, dark on the edges, see-through in the center, and with sharp yellow eyes. He looked a her with the same sad scary gaze as the other's had held, then slipped away like a ghost,

leaving,

nothing.