Abstract Reality
Hello There, Guest! Do you want to or Register?

BLAZING VERDICT -- private
Purged Daemon

7 Posts
1 Threads
Female

OOC Name: Blair

Alignment: True Neutral

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛35
It was painful, having her soul completely undone. Souls she had formerly consumed were being unwound as easily as one would get yarn from a ball of it. For someone to have that much power to use against her, the very idea was sickening.

Abeo continued to clench her fists and teeth as the dragon soul was removed from her own. It left a queasy feeling deep within her, and made her feel lightheaded and weak. It was only one soul, however, and was nothing for her to cry over yet. She only hoped that they would cease soon enough… hadn’t they had their fun yet?

She turned her head to gaze at the archangel standing guard. Just what purpose did that being serve here? While the dragon soul was guided away, the Daemon took the opportunity to turn and run. She did not care that it meant running further into the blinding light; she only wanted to be far away from the holy presence with the feminine voice, and away from the humming archangel that stood watch. She would move as fast as she could, at extremely high speeds… she had to escape. Had to. What would become of her soul, and her life, if she did not?

Developer of Abstract Reality

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Whether you want to plot, talk about some techy stuff, or just want to shoot the shit, I'm here to do any of it. Never feel shy, I don't bite at all!

OOC Name: Jay

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛2,705
Amitiel
Run as you please, but you cannot escape the Light, little Daemon.

The visage of my body did not diminish over the distance Abeo covered - indeed, it only seemed to grow. I was as much a part of this realm as the natural laws.

I lifted my blade from its rooted position, and lifted it over my head. If Vessa allowed, I would swing the blade down, and do away with this abomination.
Elysian Archangel
Neutral Good | Ageless | Sexless
Art By Kazetatsu~
[Image: vka87OJ.gif]

231 Posts
32 Threads
Female

OOC Name: Loner

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Crowns: ♛5,765

Vesstali Tamai

No amount of running would lessen the proximity the presence had on this plane. And as space here was flexible to the goddess's will, running didn't even have to have an effect should she so wish to make it so an action couldn't be.

Abeo was completely leashed. If Abeo were irredeemable, to cut her down would be a viable option indeed.

There were a few pure souls to salvage, but for the next series there was a lot more in the way of dark, some corrupted beyond repair, some souls incapable of no other existence but for evil.

The goddess was less delicate with these, knowing full and well that she could remove large chunks of spiritual matter without risking the few remaining pure elements, or Abeo's core hidden therein. The corrupted baggage needed to be removed, and that could be cut down without hesitation.

The goddess would protect anything worth saving.
Purged Daemon

7 Posts
1 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

The Daemon tried to run, but as far as her legs carried her, she never once felt that she was leaving the proximity of the holy being. It was always there, without even giving chase.

More pain struck, and Abeo felt the light weave through her soul and separate the evil energy she had once consumed, which now likely took up the majority of her essence. Because there was so much, the pain from the light splitting up her soul intensified, to the point the youthful Daemon keeled over, no longer able to stand up against the light.

Though the Daemon once was angry, now she had fear and terror mixed in with the wrath. Mixed with the pain, Abeo felt something forming around her eyes, with wetness running down from her eyes to her cheeks. It was something she had never experienced, and she could only assume it was some sorcery of the goddess. “Stop this,” she begged, giving a cry, her voice no longer able to hold the venom and anger from before. Instead, it was a plea, carrying the Daemon’s will to live and to escape the torture of the light.

231 Posts
32 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Vesstali Tamai

The fate of the evil souls the goddess had purged was far worse than the pain that Abeo got to feel. Once separate from the child, they were cut down, for those parts had no potential for redemption.

There was very little now left to take away. Compared to her previous work, the Goddess's touch was gentle as she siphoned away the last few souls. All that was left now was to repair the quivering sobbing form into a recognizable shape.

The soul was like clay to her hands. If she wished she could sculpt it into any shape. For now she only began to push it back towards abeo's original state (that from before any daemonic behavior had begun), and to wash away the pain.

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Whether you want to plot, talk about some techy stuff, or just want to shoot the shit, I'm here to do any of it. Never feel shy, I don't bite at all!

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Amitiel
I said nothing and allowed the process to occur.

This was done. I lowered my blade, but not my wings. This would be fine; this abomi- girl was no longer a threat.
Elysian Archangel
Art By Kazetatsu~
Purged Daemon

7 Posts
1 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Her form blurred and broke apart, no longer having its own appearance dictated by the souls that made up her being. The quivering soul was wounded, misshapen after the purge of the others that had made up its constitution. However, gentle hands were quick to fix that, molding the soul to a state it had once been many years ago. It was reverted to something it had once forgotten.

The tiny silver tabby kitten would feel pain begin to ebb away. The fragile and weak being could hardly move, using up enough energy as it was to try to ‘breathe’ the aether air, or in other words, stay alive. In truth, the child-soul had no physicality-- no real solid appearance to call its own. Had she lived, Abeo would have been born a humble, but intelligent feline. However, the deceased kitten’s wandering soul only grew to follow in the steps of its mother, and absorbed any nearby souls it could entangle. Now? It was reduced to a pathetic state, barely hanging onto existence in the presence of the goddess and the archangel. It had nothing except for a scrap of proof for existing, and memories burdened by abandonment, loneliness, thrill, and pain.

68 Posts
11 Threads
Undisclosed

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Amitiel
Against my better judgement, and against everything I knew to be true, I did not harm the purged being. Rather, I got to a knee, and stared at it. My energy, once a roaring inferno of holy fury, was now much softer.

I spoke to the newly purged being with celestial intonation. "Fear Not. We are not here to harm you, young one."
Elysian Archangel
Art By Kazetatsu~

231 Posts
32 Threads
Female

Character Sheet

Plot Page

Vesstali Tamai

The young one had been reduced to being a mere kitten. What remained that the goddess could read of her history, and the fact that she had very little self established apart from the now removed consumed souls was truly unfortunate. The kitten was so weak, that it could fall apart if not for the fact that the goddess had worked to knit her whole.

Abeo would be able to see the goddess now, vaguely, but present and able to touch and be touched. Vesstali looked like an image from an old but not yet forgotten memory. This was so that she would be easier for the weakened soul to comprehend.

Amitiel was right. There would be no more harming.

The goddess gently took up the kitten in her embrace. It was time to go to another place within Elysium. The terrain began to shift into one far more pleasant to exist within. Here the soul would have a chance to rest and heal.